Welcome to our website. We are thrilled to be practicing Internal Medicine full time in Princeton
We are Dr. Lynne B. Kossow and Dr. Barbara A. Brown. We are primary care physicians serving Princeton and the surrounding areas of Mercer and Middlesex counties in New Jersey. We are Board Certified in Internal Medicine and care for adults 18 years and older.
We also offer an optional Lifestyle Medicine concierge program in addition to our conventional Internal Medicine Practice. This program addresses the profound impact of lifestyle choices on health and offers many extra concierge services. Lifestyle Medicine believes in the mind-body connection and uses lifestyle coaching to make permanent changes in many areas including diet, physical activity, chronic stress and lack of connectiveness and support. This is an evidence based practice which has been shown to prevent, reverse or at least slow down the progression of many diseases such as heart attacks, strokes, Alzheimer’s disease and cancer. Click for more information about the Princeton Lifestyle Medicine program.
Our Lifestyle Medicine program was featured in the Princeton Town Topics newpaper. To read the article, click on the link below: http://www.towntopics.com/
Our Lifestyle Medicine Concierge services include:
- Priority appointment times to accommodate your schedule for new patient visits, routine follow up office visits, and annual physicals (if we are also your primary care doctor).
- You will receive priority same or next day visits for acute issues during regular office hours.
- Added time throughout the year to each non-urgent follow-up office visit and to your yearly preventive medicine physical exam.
- Doctor phone time 7-9am and 5-6pm Monday-Friday when you can call in and speak directly to your doctor.
- A private phone line connecting you directly to our administrative assistant so that your calls can be answered promptly and efficiently throughout the day.
- Direct doctor/patient e-mail communication for non-urgent issues.
- Hospital social visits at The University of Princeton Medical Center during the week if you are admitted to the hospital for an extended stay. This will allow us to stay better connected with you during your hospitalization.
- 1.0 hour initial consultation to begin the process of developing your own customized Lifestyle Medicine program for which you will be receiving on going lifestyle coaching throughout the year.
- Priority in-office laboratory testing for your convenience.
- Weekly drop in weight checks (if applicable).
Our routine services include:
- Routine visits for management of medical problems
- Annual wellness and preventative visits
- Urgent visits for acute issues
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) Holter monitors and 2D Echocardiograms of the heart
- Office Urinalysis for immediate treatment of Urinary Tract Infections
Please call to schedule an appointment with one of our doctors or to inquire more about our practice.
- Phone: 609-655-3800